Please see below a vacancy currently available at Manchester Chinese Christian Church.
English Ministry Assistant Minister (160817)
Application Deadline: 30 October 2016
Statement of Faith
The Church accepts the Christian Faith as set forth in the Old and New Testaments, and as summarised in the historic creeds of the Christian Church. Among other equally Biblical truths we believe and maintain the following:
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead;
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the Fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation;
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our Representative and Substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God;
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead;
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ;
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer;
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.